Members and visitors are required to wear NEAT CASUAL DRESS, in good condition, while on the course, or in the clubhouse. The following is considered unacceptable at all times:
- Thongs or similar type open footwear without heel retainers. Appropriate footware must be worn at all times.
- NOTE: Shoes worn on the course are not permitted to be worn inside the clubhouse.
- It is expected that members will maintain higher dress standards and are requested to avoid the following:
- Shirts without collars.
- Football or similar type shorts.
- Tracksuits or similar type, loose fitting pants or tops.
- Clothing with large logo’s or brand names.
- Training type shoes or runners.
- Dark socks worn with shorts.
- Jeans, denim or other.